1. Cardinals appeal: Please consider making a donation to this year's appeal if you have not done so already! Thank you for you sacrifice!
2. Please take a look at the repairs that were done to the exterior of the school building and the gym. Cracks in the walls were fixed; graffiti on the wall was painted over.
3. I am sure you also noticed changes in the vestibule of the church. The grotto was deteriorating and crumbling and it was a fire hazard so we had it removed. All the stat- ues are being repaired and restored and will be returned back to the vestibule.
4. The vestibule has been repaired and painted.
5. Enjoy the new chairs and tables in the downstairs hall. Now we should have enough seating space for everyone who wants to join us for coffee after the Mass.
6. We are renovating room next to the kitchen; there will be additional office spaces.
7. Lighting in the church has been updated to a more cost effective LED lighting. Also additional focus lights were added for better lighting of the altar.
8. The church sound system was updated.
9. The tabernacle was moved to the main altar in the front center of the church.
10. The wood frame around the stage in the gym was re- finished, safety railing was installed on stairs to the stage.
11. The major gym repairs – new floor and lighting will be done during the summer months.
12. Lights in the church parking lot were also updated and replaced.
13. Look for updates and news about the St. Frances Cabrini Flea Market formerly Thrift shop.
14. Office hours on Roosevelt Island are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 10:30 am.